It was You and Me... It was Us.

with love, Ariance Valentina Hia (016201200120)

    Once upon a time, there lived a thing named culture. He was created by the world, preserved by the history, but time by time, was forgotten by human. It does not matter for him to stand without any appreciation. He only needs to “live”. Nothing can kill him and he is unseen. Even if the human will die, the culture will never die. Until one day, he was given a chance to have a conversation with human.
          “What do you think right now?” the culture asked.
          “I am thinking what should I say and response to what happened in my life” the human answered.
          “Do you know it was me? It was me how the way you think, how the way you act?”
          The human is getting confuse and answer..
          “What do you mean with that? It is totally me. You lie!” while pointed toward the culture.
          “The way you response my statement is me as yours.. Sometimes it is hard for me to be judged as you have acted. Okay now, if you say that it was you, so may you make others don’t judge me as you do? You always forget about me.. I am living in you, and will always live. I cannot die. I am tired, but I have to hold on..”
          “Don’t say anything. Go out from me!” the human slapped the culture.
          Suddenly the human realize that he has slapped himself. He has slapped his own face. He has slapped the culture, the human himself. 
It was us...

0 comments:

Post a Comment